The False Creek Community Centre is looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to lead our Saturday & Sunday birthday parties 12pm to 2pm. This is a fun and exciting position where you will be working with children and their families to help make someone’s birthday extra special.
The birthday party leader will…
- Call the party family 7 days before the party to discuss details and procedures.
- Be responsible for set up and cleanup of gym equipment.
- Responsible for setting up and clean up of party room.
- Pick up the kids from their party room and lead them to the gym.
Qualifications, Experience & Conditions:
The birthday party leader MUST…
- Have experience working/volunteering with children.
- Be organized, responsible, and have good communication skills.
- Provide a current police record check.
- Be at least 16 years of age by their first shift.
Schedule: Saturdays/ Sundays 11am-3:00pm (Extra half hour will be added on for contacting and discussing details with family)
Rate of Pay: Hourly wage of $19.00 per hour
Potential Future Opportunities: Special Events leader, Day camp leader. (Gaining skills and knowledge required for parks board positions)
Deadline: Applications are due as soon as possible
Submit cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com