FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Out of School Child Care
Out of School Child Care is in high demand throughout the City of Vancouver – We are looking into alternatives to accommodate the growing need and trying our best to accommodate availability as much as possible however the current demand exceeds our capacity. Currently there are 120 families on our OSC waitlist generally taking 3 or 4 years to secure a spot in our program.
- Children currently enrolled may keep their space until they are 12 years old.
- There are only 36 spaces available each year.
- Must be 4 yrs old to join waitlist
- Children must be attending False Creek Elementary to the attend program. (you can add to list if you are on the school’s waitlist)
- Siblings of children already enrolled in Out of School Care and children that are currently enrolled in Swamp Willow Preschool get priority enrollment Please note that if you were informed that you are first on the waitlist list your spot isn’t guaranteed to be next due to what age we have spaces available for. There are only a specific amount of spaces available by age.
To add your name to the waitlist for Out of School Care or for Out of School Care Inquires please use the form below