Day camps are set to begin operating this summer at 18 neighbourhood parks in Vancouver and...Read More
Please note all False Creek Community Centre Spring 2020 programs are cancelled and anyone who has paid for a program will receive a full refund.
The City of Vancouver is working with internal and external partners, including Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) on a proactive approach to deal with COVID-19 in B.C. Here at the City, we are doing everything we can to minimize the risks and impacts on staff and our communities alike.
Effective immediately, the City is closing or limiting public access to a number of its facilities to curb the potential spread of COVID-19 and ensure that resources can be focused on supporting essential operations.
Included in the list of closures effective today are:
• Park Board community centres, pools, fitness centres, ice rinks, and golf courses will be closed
• All Vancouver Public Library locations will be closed as of 1:30pm March 16 (all digital services, and email and phone reference will be available)
• All Vancouver Civic Theatres will be closed
• All permitted events at Park Board sports fields and parks will be cancelled
• Park Board field houses and change rooms will be closed, park washrooms will remain open
• Attractions such as Van Dusen Botanical Gardens, the Bloedel Conservatory and the Stanley Park Train will be closed to the public
Anyone who has already paid for a program, rental or permit at a closed Park Board location will receive a full refund. Please visit Vancouver.ca for up to date information.
We will be contacting patrons about program and rental cancellations and deeply appreciate everyone’s understanding and patience during this difficult time
1 month ago
Day camps with activities ranging from arts, dance, sports, walks & games are coming to 18 neighbourhood parks in #Vancouver beginning July 20 & @VanDusenGdn beginning June 29. Registration for day camps in parks opens June 29. More info https://bit.ly/2ZfDQP8 ... See MoreSee Less